_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 24 March 2012

First Day of School

This weekend my to-do list looked something like this:


1. Laundry
2. Do some work
3. Clean the freaking dishes
4. Go out for a walk


In typical style, I have not done 1, 2 or 3. Impressively, I did manage to get out for a 'walk', which became progressively more unimpressive as I worked towards food and away from the park. 


I found myself craving some grilled fish which led me to Hook'd on Chapel St. I was going to get takeaway but the pull of a big wooden table, abundant magazines and Radiohead on repeat was too great.




Eating and Creeping



While pacing myself through the biggest plate of fish and chips I have ever seen I flicked through Marie Claire. I don't normally read Marie Claire but the fashion articles and fashion spreads were amazing and all of a sudden I found myself dreaming up various ways to add tassels to belts. I've always really liked fashion but discussions have always been limited to a few like minded friends. 


As I left Hook'd, I was determined to spread some fashion wings and find a way to attach tassels to belts in an aesthetically pleasing manner. I was determined to start a blog! An epiphany!


So here I am, first post. I promise to chart my daily experiences and inspirations.


Wooooooooo


Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment