_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 15 September 2012

Pacos Tacos







It was Grace's birthday celebrations and our night started with a glass of red at Siglo on an unseasonably nice winter night. What a nice place to admire a full moon and hot people in suits - many a 'young professional' as my mum would say.

Craving some solids, we headed up to Pacos Tacos of Bourke St, near William. I'm loving the latino food explosion - I don't think I had even really had proper mexican food before I moved to Melbourne. Not even one mexican place comes to mind when I think of Perth. Well there might be now but definitely not when I moved. Once unchartered territory, I literally have Mexican at least once a fortnight but I still have some places to try - Mamasita (will I ever get a table?), Bluecorn and Fonda.

Anyway Pacos Tacos is perfect for a later night drink and snack. I think I could live off corn and sangria. Well I could live off THIS corn anyway - is it embarrassing to order corn and then go back and order more corn?

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment