_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 9 September 2012

Sorry I Died.




But now I've come back to life! The combination of starting my surgical rotation + crappy weather + no internet connection + basically all my friends evacuating Melbourne have meant that my days are more mundane than insane. But anyway my bro came to visit me this weekend so any coffees were had. Day 1 - Yellow Bird, Market Lane Coffee, and St Ali Coffee at Gramercy Bistro.

We got into the op-shopping spirit and Luke bought these pedophile glasses for $9. What a bargain.

Outfit
Leather and canvas jacket - Camilla and Marc
Peachy orange silk tank - Country Road
Geometric pattern black/ivory jeans - Cotton On
Cream leather clutch - Oroton
Tall black leather boots - Marika from Santini
Plastic tortoiseshell sunglasses - Sportsgirl

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment