_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 15 April 2012

Beach Babies - Fourth and Final Day in Sydney























I was so obsessed with the idea of going to the beach today, which I so sorely miss after moving to Melbourne from Perth. I forgot to bring bathers so got some $30 bathers from witchery (pretty impressive) and headed down to Coogee. It was so relaxing being able to top up my tan however the water was more like an ice bath... but my brain forced me in, guilt-tripped by the thought that I may never see a beach again (or in a few months at least) despite my body completely disagreeing with this idea.

That night before I caught my flight outta there Shez and I decided to have a mini culinary adventure at the Westfield food court - lets just say that if food courts were the royal family, Westfield Sydney food court would be the Queen and Chadstone food court would be Fergie.

1/ Breakfast at Black Pony Cafe in Coogee
2/ Scrambled eggs and bacon
3/ Muesli with yoghurt and honey
4/ Mango smoothie from Melonhead
5/ Yummy yoghurt selection @ Melonhead
6/ Sandy sandals
7/ Dinner at Chat Thai in Westfield
8/ Shez, doing gothic luxe
9/ Me, doing the opposite, Zara dress, Diva necklace. Another win for yin yang couple looks
10/ Green chicken curry
11/ Thanks for pointing that out. Peanut crispy chocolate mousse from Via del Corso

Outfit
Grey t-shirt - Sass and Bide
Black skirt with side split - Zara
Canvas bag with yellow fluoro trimming - Topshop
Sunglasses - Sportsgirl
Cream sandals - Zomp

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment