_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 16 April 2012

Indian Summer





Yesterday I went for a stroll out around Chapel in this unusually sunny weather. But like any good Melburnian, I know that you should expect the exact opposite of what you see when you look out the window - you see, Melbourne weather can change faster than you can say "Hey, is that Ryan Gosling over there?" Which is a stupid example anyway because I would never finish that question. Instead I would be hysterically running and screaming behind him, with complete disregard of my athletic abilities.

I'm a big believer in 'if you can't decide then do both' - thats why when I was 7 my favourite hairstyle was the old "half up, half, down."Or why my car has fluffy dice and a bobble head on the dash. Or why I mixed champagne and red bull the other night.

So today I went for winter on the bottom and summer on top. Nothing says summer like a clean loose white tee and minimalist, bright necklace. But nothing says I don't trust this weather like jeans and thick leather boots (and a jacket in the bag).

I'll be enjoying the day when it's freezing cold and I know it will be freezing cold all day and I can drink hot chocolate and wear all the clothes I own.

Speaking of hot chocolate, I am moving to Gippsland for 6 weeks... today! How is that related to hot chocolate you ask? Well I have this idea that in the country people sit by fires and drink hot chocolate. So I'm pretty sure that will be my life for the next 6 weeks.

Outfit
White cotton tee - Sportsgirl
Navy skinny jeans - Cotton On
Fluoro yellow collar necklace - Diva
Black leather boots - Country Road
Green leather bag  - Zara
Sunglasses - Sportsgirl
Friendship bracelets - Mathias Chaize

No comments:

Post a Comment