_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 10 May 2012

Doctor's Ball 2012





A few snaps from the Doctor's Ball over the weekend at Crown. So much champagne! It was black and white theme... which is so boooorrrrinnggg so I kind strayed from the theme.

I wore an amazing $25 neon yellow necklace I stumbled upon at Forever New - exactly what I've been looking for -  and a black silk Zimmermann dress I got at their sample sale for $100. Topped off with Diavolina nude suede heels. On reflection a bargain outfit.

1/ Best picture I have of amazing necklace
2/ Chocolate gifts
3/ Matching! with my friend Shiv
4/ Some smoked salmony thing. I only ever eat salmon at catered events. It's a general rule I live by.

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment