_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Tweed Biker




For some reason I think Winter is always going to be all warm and fuzzy with fireplaces and hot chocolate when it's actually running into work in the rain and subsequent crazy rain hair. The only thing I can possibly list as a positive is  the opportunity to wear all my clothes at once.

I'm not badass enough to wear a leather biker jacket. So naturally this Maxmara tweed jacket caught my eye while I was traveling in Italy. It is so amazing for layering - as the shop assistant showed me. I was in heaven trying on all these amazing Maxmara coats. Hmmm, now that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment