_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 19 May 2012

Team USA: Karlie Kloss and Other People I Don't Care About








I'm  actually finding this editorial from Vogue June quite bizarre. I like to think that everyone started high-fiving around the boardroom (YEAH YEAH YEAH) when someone suggested to dress up Karlie Kloss as a tennis ball.

2 comments:

  1. I find this concept quite sexist, actually. The men are active, powerful, forceful, and the woman is passive. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Although the last picture I actually think she looks much more powerful than him. But then again I'm pretty sure its only because she is taller than him so I guess I'm the one that is discriminatory now! And where are the women athletes?
      Gah the girls will probably have some article titled: "Trust me, I'm not butch. See I am wearing a dress."
      And Karlie Kloss does look pretty passive - or maybe she did put up a fight... that's why they stuck her on top of a basketball hoop.

      Delete