_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 28 July 2012

I LIke Your Sunglass

Viviana Volpicella via Lee Oliveira
I can't find my reflective sunglasses! I've moved house five times this year (aren't I lucky?) so I'm not surprised. I don't think I even realised until I saw this picture and I was craving them all over again. Alas, turning over my entire house yielded nil. I got them last year from this amazing website OC Shades, which has an array of good, cheap sunglasses and $3 shipping. However if I had more money it would be all about the Spektre's....
Via Spektre Sunglasses Tumblr

How can you be unhappy while wearing mirrored sunnies? I don't think you can

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment