_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 23 July 2012

Just A Hint Of Print


I can safely say it's been years since I've shopped inside a surf shop. Over the years, I've felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of ugly trimmings and branded T-shirts.

When someone comes to visit me I think I'm a lot more open minded. I'm up for any suggestions that can be fall under the guise of 'trying something new' (or a rewind back to the early 2000's as in this case). So when we were wondering around Chaddy trying to find things I could actually afford we somehow stumbled into Jetty Surf. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least - hey, yeh... there is some damn ugly stuff in there - but it wasn't too bad...

Outfit
Blue print shirt - Insight
Floral kimono - Tigerlily
Aqua friendship bracelet - Queen Victoria Marktets
Rose gold chunky chain collar necklace - Dotti
Rings - Diva

Bec xx

1 comment: