_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 19 July 2012

Lui Bar, Rialto Tower






I have my friend Shereen visiting me at the moment! When people come visit me in Melbourne I love taking them to places that you can't experience elsewhere. Lui Bar, attached to Vue De Monde, was the perfect place to watch the sunset over Melbourne on a Sunday evening. On Sundays they play some smooth, smooth live music - great thinking music to reflect on a long day of doing nothing . We admired the view of Port Melbourne and St Kilda beach while we sipped on the Lola Montez Spider Dance Fizz and the smoked rhubarb Sous Vide Shrub which weirdly, was exactly like you would expect smoked rhubarb to taste. I think this place is just about to see my business there increase 500%...

Outfit
White textured jacket - Zara
Furrrr - Max & Co
Black jersey dress - Kookai
Black belt with rose gold buckle - Forever New
Industrial metal and rope collar necklace - Sportsgirl
Green leather bag - Zara
Simple silver ring - Tiffany & Co
Tall black leather boots - Marika from Santini
Tartan and burgundy leather gloves - Vivienne Westwood
Pale blue friendship bracelet - Queen Victoria Markets

Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment